Thursday 15 November 2012

Telma Cortez...Extended Duty!

Hi friends;

I'm so pleased today to welcome the talented Telma Cortez to my blog! This lovely Brazilian lady has penned a sexy book about a pilot you will remember for some time.  Please make Telma feel at home and check out this hot book!

Welcome Telma!



“Grant Edwards, pilot and adventurer, has no idea what he’s getting into when he agrees to entertain a woman
at the request of Charles Stross, the CEO of Vision Air, and also Grant’s friend and boss.
Charles, in turn, has no idea he has set in motion a chain of events that could cost him one of the finest pilots he had ever hired.”

Excerpt:
Long after all the passengers had disembarked, the post-flight paperwork was completed and turned in, Grant’s mind was occupied with the beautiful stranger. Even Trella Matthews, a very attractive flight attendant for VisionAire who was in the crew lounge, couldn’t break through his preoccupation.
“I’m here on an overnight,” Trella had whispered in his ear, her body pressed intimately against him, “are you busy tonight?” He wasn’t able to concentrate, even with Trella offering to share a night of physical delight which he would ordinarily have jumped at. He stammered a lame excuse and Trella backed away slightly, her eyes narrowing as she gazed at him. “Wow baby,” she teased, “If I didn’t know better, I’d swear you’ve got it bad for some lucky girl.”
“I don’t know her name or anything about her,” he admitted.
Trella smiled gently and patted his shoulder. “If you change your mind or feel the need of consolation, Grant, I’ll be at the villa tonight.” She hugged him then turned him loose, and he belatedly realized he was going to the villa too. By the time the short limo ride to the villa was over, he was reconsidering Trella’s offer.
He put his travel bag in his room, showered and changed before going down to the bar in the great room downstairs. He was about to sip from his glass of dark rum when his cell phone rang. It was Charles Stross. “Hi Boss, what’s up?” he asked cheerfully. The day suddenly seemed brighter again.
“Listen Grant, I hate to do this to you on your scheduled rest period, but I need a favor.”
Grant’s day darkened a bit, but, what the hell, Charles had more than once done favors for Grant. “Sure Boss, anything at all, what can I do to help?”
“I’ve sent a guest to the villa. She’s the daughter of a very dear friend. Her fiancĂ© was killed in Iraq about a year ago and she has never really come out of her depression. My friend says she can’t shake it off and get back to living her life. I figured if anyone could bring her out of her shell it would be you. I want you to show her a good time, use your company credit card. Listen, Grant, take all the time you need, I’ll take care of your schedule and your pay. Think you can handle this for me?”
It was little enough to do for Charles, and he was paying for it. How bad could it be?



http://www.amazon.com/Extended-Duty-AeroRomance-Series-ebook/dp/B00A2TTPJQ/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1352665882&sr=8-4&keywords=telma+cortez

2 comments: