Tuesday 26 June 2012

Liebster Blog Nomination for Rosanna Leo's Room!

My first nomination




Well, imagine my surprise when I checked my emails yesterday and discovered that the wonderful Zrinka Jelic nominated me for a Liebster award! Thank-you Zrinka!!  What is a Liebster Blog award, you say? The Liebster Blog Award is an award given to blogs that have less that 200
followers. It's a way of generating some love and some traffic for smaller bloggers. Of course there are some other rules:
  1. Each person must post 11 facts about themselves
  2. Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the people you've tagged
  3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post
  4. Tell them you've tagged them
  5. No tag backs

11 facts about Rosanna Leo:

1. I am a mom of two wonderful sons who drive me crazy and light up my life at the same time!

2. I have had epilepsy since I was 10.

 

3. When I'm not writing, I work in my local library and love it!

4. I am obsessed with all things paranormal.

5. I love animals and we have a cat named Sweetie (don't laugh). 

6. I believe Nutella comes from Heaven and I like a scoop, right out of the jar, once a day.

7. I get peeved when people don't say "bruschetta" correctly.

8. I am still boy crazy after all these years.

9. I need to write romance.

10. A Scottish accent will reduce me to little more than a pile of mush with eyes.

11. I love my life. 

Questions for me from Zrinka:

1. What is your sweetest dream?
I had a great one when I was a teenager and in love with Duran Duran. I dreamt the whole world was vampires and gunning for me. Simon le Bon was the head vampire. The dream ended with me running away and Duran Duran chasing me into this house. The last thing I remember was Simon coming for me, confident and sexy. I know, I know...weird.

2. Whose the hunk you'd take with you to the gala?
Well, if hubby couldn't come, I think I might like me some Gerard Butler.

3. E-book or paper-back, which one you prefer?
Both, but for obvious reasons, I'm going to say ebook!! Ha!

4. Chocolate, vanilla or strawberry?
Chocolate or vanilla.  NEVER strawberry! That stuff is vile. And Neopolitan ice cream is sent from the devil. It shouldn't exist.

5. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
I've been both and am not quite convinced which one is me yet. Probably early bird.

6. Cookies or cream? Or both?
Where are we putting them?  LOL! Give me cream in my coffee, baby!

7. Coffee or tea?
Well....coffee...although I am currently trying to quit it. I should be getting really ornery soon...

8. What's your favourite pass time activity?
Writing. It's my passion and my best hobby. I need to write, as I said earlier. However, when not writing, hubby and I love hiking and travelling.

9. Your dream vacation spot?
London, England. There's so much to do for a history nerd like me.

10. Would you ever go skydiving?
Not in a million years. Terrifying!!! Ack!

11. If you could time travel, would you go into the past or the future?
I would so go to the past, every single time. The future doesn't interest me, at least not in a sci-fi way.


 
Blogs I tagged:

(Danita Minnis)
 
 


(Pauline Allan)



Jocelyn Adams



Jenna Storm


Laci Paige


Jane Wakely


Chastity Bush


Ella Jade



Tory Richards


Crystal Cuffley


D.X. Luc


My questions for those I've tagged:


1) Aside from what you're doing, what is your dream career?

2) Who is your fave literary hero ever?

3) If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be?

4) What is your favorite drink?

5) Who inspires you most?

6) Cat or dog person?

7) If a vampire offered you eternal life, would you say yes or no?

8) Which paranormal creature would make the best mate for you?

9) Who's your favorite movie actor?

10) If you had to pick either Italian or Chinese food, which would you pick?

11) Would you ever consider plastic surgery?

Thank-you all, and have fun!

Rosanna






 




6 comments:

  1. Huge congrats on the nomination. You so deserve it. Loved all the little facts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Savannah! Just nice to be recognized!

      Delete
  2. Hey sweetie, fun stuff! And I've always said the same thing about writing, that it's my passion. I see you tagged my SBTC blog for the award but I won't post this there because that blog is strictly for book covers. I will post this on my regular blog, www.toryrichards.com as soon as I can. I know I have more than 200 followers but what the heck, it's all for fun, right?

    Tory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tory! Yes, I just had to recognize your SBTC site- it's awesome and so are you! And I won't argue with you posting on your other site!! :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks! I'm working on mine as we speak!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chastity! Can't wait to learn more about you, you sexy thing!

      Delete