Friday 6 March 2015

A new blog for a new Rosanna!

I'd like to thank everyone who has been kind enough to follow this blog, especially those wonderful peeps who nurtured me at its inception, when I really had no clue what blogging was about. Your support is appreciated.

However, after some deliberation, I've decided to make a move to Wordpress, seeing as my group blog Love, Lust and Laptops, and other circles stem from Wordpress as well. The new site is up and running, packed with my book info, and simply awaits some lovely followers.

The address is: https://rosannaleoauthor.wordpress.com/

I would love to see you follow me there as well. For now, this blog will direct people to the new site, but any new posts will be scheduled for the new blog. I think it's got a more professional look, interesting capabilities and will set the stage for a lot of naughty fun.

I hope to see you there soon!
Rosanna

No comments:

Post a Comment