Saturday 1 November 2014

Predator's Fire- a Top Pick at The Romance Reviews!

You can imagine how surprised and grateful I was this morning to log onto my laptop and see an email from The Romance Reviews, letting me know Predator's Fire had just received a 5 star review and Top Pick!


Reviewer Evampire had this to say: "There is never a dull moment in this story and I was enthralled from the very beginning with the captivating Gemini Island Shifters, the suspense, the passion and some charming fun along the way that spiced things up nicely. Needless to say, I am very much looking forward to reading the next one."


How awesome is that? Thanks so much to The Romance Reviews and to Evampire. It's always a thrill to get a special review, but this one tickles me in a way few others do. And a Top Pick!

For the whole review, please check out TRR's site at: http://www.theromancereviews.com/viewbooksreview.php?bookid=15585

For your own copy, you can visit Amazon, B&N, Kobo, ARE or http://www.lsbooks.com/predator-s-fire-p946.php




No comments:

Post a Comment