Monday 26 January 2015

The Stand-In Release Day Party- Feb. 9

Hi friends. As we near the release day for my new contemporary romance The Stand-In, I invite you to participate in the release day party scheduled for Feb. 9.

Set to take place on Facebook, the party will be a blast. I have a wonderful contingent of guest authors to entertain you and we'll all be sharing our news and hot reads. The schedule is as follows:

Feb. 9

3-4pm - Tami Lund
4-5pm - KaLyn Cooper
5-6pm - Parker Kincade
6-7pm - Monette Michaels
7-8pm - Emilia Mancini/Marci Boudreaux
8-9pm - Rosanna Leo


* Please note* all times are in EST.

I know all these wonderful authors will have giveaways and I've got a couple of special things planned as well. This is a great chance to grab some sexy new books and ideas for your TBR list.

Please join us at: https://www.facebook.com/events/437438616404344/

Looking to get The Stand-In at a discount before the party? Simply head over to Liquid Silver Books and order. http://www.lsbooks.com/pre-order-coming-soon-romance-books-c322.php

I look forward to partying with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment